I just want to get this out there first guys, that I really do love Pewdiepie and his videos. I think he is funny and I’ve been watching him for years. Although I really like Pewdiepie, this book was just not it folks! I understand this book was kind of meant the be a coffee table book, but honestly who would even put this on their coffee table for people to see?
This Book Loves You
Genre(s): Nonfiction, Humor
Publication Date: October 20, 2015
This Book Loves You by PewDiePie is a collection of beautifully illustrated inspirational sayings by which you should live your life. If you follow each and every one, your life will become easier, more fabulous, more rewarding.
Imagine what a chilled-out and wonderful human being people would think you were if you lived by the simple principle “You can never fail if you never try.” Your wasted life would be an inspiration to others. Think of all the pointless, unhappy striving you could simply give up. Throw away that guitar! Give up on your dreams! Embrace your astounding mediocrity.
This Book Loves You has something for everyone–or at least everyone willing to give up and stop caring. If all else fails, remember: “Don’t be yourself. Be a pizza. Everyone loves pizza.”
- ‘ghostwritten by Edgar’ – I love Edgar in all of his videos so I just thought that one little line was cute and funny.
- Maybe only a handful of quotes – There were only a few that I found to actually be funny
- Money grab – Honestly, it seemed like a HUGE money grab to me. I just have a hunch he had no input into this and just found a couple of quotes on the internet and told someone to put them in this book. He spent one afternoon taking silly pictures of himself to include in it and then bam, make millions off of it.
- Some quotes were distasteful – Some quotes I honestly couldn’t believe he had in there. If you have kids that enjoy watching Pewdiepie, do not let them read this.
- Nothing regarding Pewdiepie at all – It had nothing to do with him! I couldn’t get past the fact that this was all for a money grab.